Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fall 2015


It's been a pretty exciting fall. Through the distribution of the book Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day, I met a amazing lady in Louisiana. We spoke on the phone and after hearing her testimony I decided to go to Louisiana to meet her. Her name is Karen Simmons and her testimony was included in a book called Backyard Miracles by Sharon Holman. The proceeds are used to plant churches through Bethany's ...Church program, Surge. Karen is also know as the "Cookie Lady" who makes the "Jesus Cookies". I have tasted them and they are REALLY GOOD! She donates them to the Mission Café at Healing Place Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Proceeds from cookie sales goes to missions. If you get a chance, pick some of these up! She has since been up to visit me in Idaho... I believe that meeting her was a divine appointment that I am truly thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. There are many disciples of Christ all over our world. We thank God for them sharing their time and love for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Devine meetings. I believe today was one for me meeting you Bill at the Makers event at the Coeur D Alene. I was looking at your booth and you gave me a copy of the Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day. The title immediately drew me in and I need to admit I was there because Ive been living with an almost debilitating disease. It’s kept me almost bed ridden. It’s taken my time away from God. In so many ways and lately I told God that I was sorry...I’ve been so angry. I haven’t trusted him to heal me and instead have just gotten angrier and angrier about my health and how robbed I’ve felt. So today I said...NOt Today Satan! And I got dressed and drove to town to go to this event, something was pulling me to go. We live in Athol and I dont go or get to many events but today i decided I wasn’t going to let this beat me and drove to the Coeur D Alene. When you gave me this book, my heart just leaped out of my chest. I knew there would be a message for me in it. I”m not even through the preface and am almost in tears and soooo glad i went today and met you and you gave me this book. It was truly a Devine meeting and a blessing. Thank you so much Bill! Sincerely Shelly Becker

    ReplyDelete