Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

First Leg Complete! On to the Next!


This first little journey up through the center of Idaho and around the Inland Northwest was awesome. I met so many awesome people this week and the Lord blessed this trip by opening doors to meet new friends. I gave away a total of 1450 books to a variety of people.
I am back in Boise to load up another batch of books for the next leg. I met with Pastor Mike and Roger, a buddy of mine, for lunch the other day. They are so encouraging and it was nice to touch base with them.
Cowgirl missed me pretty bad on this last trip. I probably missed her more! She barked for about half an hour when I got home and wrapped her paws around my leg growling and barking. I got the point. She does not like being left at home. Sure wish it wasn't so hot so I could taker her with me!
I am still not sure which direction I am going next at this point. It is looking like I might head to LaGrande to meet with Dale and Renae who do a Rodeo Bible camp. He has come alongside to help distribute the books at the camp. Will post more as God reveals the direction to me!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome first journey. Keep looking ahead as God leads.

    ReplyDelete