Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Fishing Finally...

Nick, Lori and I went out fishing on the boat all day yesterday...




and yes I do own a pair of shorts... discarded the boots and jeans and shocked the world with those white legs. Kind of wondered why it took so long for the fish to start biting. They must have been blinded by the glare! They are not that pasty white anymore. More like a bright lobster red color! Lori warned me about that! We caught a lot of bass. Mostly small ones but each of us caught a keeper and then Nick had to catch a big one. Lori and I will probably have to hear about that for the next 10 years now! It was a nice one. Wish now I would have taken a photo of it. It was probably a 2 1/2 to 3 lb smallmouth. I think it may have been blind in one and couldn't see out of the other though. It was a good time. Afterwards we had dinner with their three boys and their families. Nick and Lori have been blessed with a big beautiful family and a handful of grand children. Lots of laughs!


Here is a shot of a couple of hogs. Sorry about the quality, it was a long shot in a moving boat with the camera phone but these were nice whitetails.

1 comment: